Image Map

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fairy Tale Extention: The Cinderella FELLAS: A Freebie!

Friends!
Hello...it's been awhile. I can tell it's Fairy Tale time...I can tell from the blogger stats that lots of people are googling fairy tale units. I'd be lying if I said that this wasn't my FAVORITE thing to teach. The rich stories, the vocab... it's all so much fun to teach!

I wanted to say thanks to all who purchased my fairy tale unit,


and offer a freebie!

I love fractured Fairy Tales, and I added a new one to my library. It was perfect because after studying St. Patrick's day, the kiddos had a lot more schema for this book:


and of course, I never teach a fairytale unit without:


So I've got two Cinder-Boys (which my KG boys were thrilled about) and I wanted to do some retelling and sorting so I created a few activities that go with each story.

(click photo or click here)

P.S. Today is my 2 year anniversary with the most amazing man in the world...and we're having a baby! Yeah!


17 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! How exciting for you!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! Your life will NEVER be the same!!
    So happy for you guys! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That's such wonderful news! I hope you're feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What exciting news! What a blessing!

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have noticed some hints on FB, but I am so happy to finally be able to say CONGRATS!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!! I love fairy tales too...going on TPT wish list for sure

    ✰Amber
    Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Say What!!!! May GOD continue to bless you and yours! Congrats.... I'm sooooo happy for you both! Reading your posts I feel connected to you... and I get excited when you posts. You are very talented and I enjoy your ideas, adventures and activities!!!!!! Continue on, you are awesome!!!! sharon.washington96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all is going well! Loved the pic of the little peanut!!
    Jonelle
    A Place Called Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! So exciting! My kids are 18, 16, and 11. I love the age all 3 of my children are in, but I so miss having a little one around the house. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy and cherish every moment with your little one when he/she arrives.

    I created a 10 week fairytale unit which we are currently in! I love the book Cinder Fella.

    :) Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower...love fractured fairy tales!!! And congrats on your great news!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your awesome news!!! I'm your newest follower :)
    I'd love it if you visited me!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary and CONGRATS! I am your newest follower.

    Come visit my blog sometime.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Thank you for the Cinderella Fella Freebie!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the wonderful baby news! I'm so happy for you.
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete