Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Author Study Folders: MEGA PACK!

Looking for the author study folders? I've moved blogs, but you can find them by clicking the photos below! 




Hello!
Just dropping by to say that I've finally posted the Author Study Mega Pack on TpT!
You've hopefully read about how we use them in my room, but if not, check it out here!

Here are the authors I've included in the mega pack:

 *Mo Willems
*Kevin Henkes
*David Shannon
*Dr. Seuss
*Helen Lester
*Laura Numeroff
*Jan Brett
*Kevin Henkes
*Leo Lionni
*Eric Carle
*Donald Crews
*Ezra Jack Keats
*Cynthia Rylant
*Doreen Cronin
*Amy Krouse Rosenthal
*Jack Prelutsky
* Robert Munsch
* Mem Fox
* Marc Brown
* Lois Elhert
*Gail Gibbons
*Angela Johnson
*And a blank template for the authors in your class to create their very own!

Feel free to head on over and check them out, I put it on sale to ease the sting of returning to work after Spring Break!

6 comments:

  1. You put a lot of work in to those! Great job :)

    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love these! I'm your newest follower :)
    Laura
    Over the 1st Grade Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your site and I am in love with your author study mega pack. However when I click on your link to your TPT store, I can't find it! Please help!!! mbakeman@hcps.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get your author study mega pack, but I can see it is no longer on your TPT page. Is there any way to still get it? I would love to have it for my kindergarteners! Thanks! Jlburson26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to get your author study mega pack, but I can see it is no longer on your TPT page. Is there any way to still get it? I would love to have it for my kindergarteners! Thanks! Jlburson26@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete