Image Map

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Classroom labels for FREE! :)

Your comments were so encouraging and sweet concerning my room! I've been back in there a little bit to finish up some things and make copies for the first week (my inner teacher-goddess is performing a triple axel...sorry, too much 50 Shades for me!). 

So I had quite a few emails and comments asking if I would be selling the lables that I used on TpT...and honestly- I'm way too lazy for that so I'm posting it for free BUT that means I'm not going to be doing anything fancy or adding anything (again, too lazy). I'm simply uploading the document that I used in my room last week. There are a few blank labels that you could use to hand-write what you might want instead of what I have here. Feel free to grab the freebie and label away.

Hope you enjoy it! Yay for classroom cuteness on a budget!  


Click the pic below for the labels!

Follow Me on Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. Thanks! These labels are super cute!! I am way into 50 Shades too. I'm in the middle of the last book & I don't want it to end!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the labels. They are soooo cute! I'm all about being lazy right now. In fact, I think my book is calling me. :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! If you're looking for more polka dot things, I've just created a set of writing process posters... for FREE! I would love for you to check them out and let me know what you think :)
    Best wishes,
    Rebecca
    1stgradefascination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am awarding your blog the Versatile Blog Award! Stop by my blog to learn more about it :)

    Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable labels- thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute--thank you! I am using a green/blue/brown color scheme in my room so these will be perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    Jackie
    Crazy Daze in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the labels. The color is just perfect for my room this year and I needed book level labels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing! I'd love if you could add a link to this post in my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party. I know you have a tonne of other freebies too so if there's anything ready for sticking on the wall - please, please link up!

    Emer at A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete