Image Map

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just Stopping By...

...To share a picture that was drawn for me today.



yeah. I know.

{you can giggle, we certainly did}

My daughter is due *THIS* Sunday and I'm still full time in the classroom.
Little funnies like this certainly help the time pass!

I do have a new unit I'm thinking about...it's actually a MATH unit which is totally weird for me but I've been having a lot of "ah-ha" moments this school year. We'll see if I can crank it out before I crank the baby out :)

Happy almost Hump Day!

7 comments:

  1. Cute picture. Hope your delivery goes well. Enjoy your new journey into mommy hood. Best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotta love those "love notes" from the kidlets! I love the new look of your blog. Good luck with your delivery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thinking of you! I cannot wait to see pics of your baby girl. I know she will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Please take a real picture of yourself...I would love to see you preggers:)
    Jonelle

    Jonelle
    A Place Called Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious!! Good luck this weekend! Sending you happy thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I am also loving your teeny tiny t-rex arms!

    Mary
    Adventures in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome picture! You will have to add it to your baby book. I hope all is well!!!!
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete