Thursday, May 31, 2012

Just wanted to say...

...I won't have to hear the words " he cutted" for a lonnnnnng time and it makes me feel like Lil Jon before he is about to get crunk at a party.

Last. Day. Of. School.


(never liked him until I saw him on the Apprentice,lol)

Happy Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!


  1. Ha! Love it :) That always drives me crazy- that's why I started having my kids line up by number.

    Every New Beginning Blog

  2. I know I've already commented today, but when I saw Li' Jon pop up on my blog roll I had to click back in. You crack me up!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    1. hahahahahahaha!!! Lil JOHN CRACKS ME UP!!!

  3. I've been hearing, "He/She cutted" for 26 years now!!! I guess it doesn't matter where you teach, there are certain things kids say that we can all relate to!!

  4. Yay for summer!!! Enjoy the start of your vacation!!

    Learning Is Something to Treasure

  5. Ha! I tell mine that if they use the word cutted the person who cut gets to stay. But I also line them up by number most of the time so there isn't much cutting.

  6. I just found your blog through Pinterest! You have great ideas :) I also teach first grade and my students have "line spots." I start by lining them up alphabetically then make adjustments according to personalities. Once the kids get used to their spots (usually after the first month) I start rotating the line leader. The leader comes to the front of the line and the rest of the line stays the same. I keep a list by the door and use a paper clip to "highlight" the leader. It changes every time we leave the classroom. It has worked really well for me!